نور القمر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Basement Arts Reflex v1.03 VSTi

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
MiDo
المدير العام
المدير العام
MiDo

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 2329
العمر : 34
المكان : انشر العدل بكل مكان مملؤء بالظلم
العمل : طالب بكلية حقوق جامعة الاسكندرية
الديانه : لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله رضيت بالله ربا وبالاسلام دينا وبمحمد نبيا ورسولا
My SMS :

My SMS
اعرفك بنفسى ,اسمى عاشق,وعنوانى قلبك , وتاريخ ميلادى يوم ما شفتك

نشاط العضو : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/09/2007

بطاقة الشخصية
الدور: الأول

Basement Arts Reflex v1.03 VSTi Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Basement Arts Reflex v1.03 VSTi   Basement Arts Reflex v1.03 VSTi I_icon_minitimeالسبت 22 ديسمبر - 19:09

Basement Arts Reflex v1.03 VSTi Basement_Arts_Reflex

Basement Arts Reflex v1.03 VSTi Retail | 7.8 MB

Reflex is a VST-Instrument specifically built for working with drumloops. It detects the tempo of your loop, pitches it to the host tempo and maps the slices to your midi keyboard. All this is done in real-time. You never leave your sequencer.

The main concept behind Reflex, is to make working with drumloops more efficient by automating the usual time consuming preparations.

Reflex also allows you the flexibility to swap beats or change the tempo at any time, thus eliminating the need to manually prepare the audiofiles in your sample editor as well as saving valuable harddrive space. All this is done non-destructively in your computer´s memory

The idea of Reflex came some years ago as Steinberg introduced the VSTi-i standard. We started to develop a tool that we wanted for our own music production. After years of usage and development, we decided to introduce this tool to the public.

Download
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://nourelamar.ahlamontada.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» AudioRealism Drum Machine VSTi v1.0

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نور القمر :: قسم تكنولوجيا الحاسب والاتصالات :: همسات في برامج الكمبيوتر-
انتقل الى: